January 2015 Triangle-RDU Marketing, PR and Advertising Events
It’s a new year – what better time to network and brush up on your skills at one of these events for Triangle PR, Marketing and Advertising pros?
January 7 – AIGA Raleigh Monthly Community Meeting, 6:30-8:00 p.m. at The Annex at Red Hat Tower, 190 E. Davie Street, Raleigh. All are invited to join us at our Monthly Community Meeting. There’s no better way to see what’s going on in the Triangle creative community, get involved, and participate in shaping the chapter’s growth. Introductions start at 6:30. See you then! Cost: Free, but registration is required. Connect on Facebook; Twitter: @aigaraleigh.
January 9 – Social Media Marketing SIG, 8:00-9:00 a.m. at Capstrat, 1201 Edwards Mill Road, Fourth Floor, Raleigh. Join other Triangle AMA members at the Triangle AMA Social Media Special Interest Group (SIG) to discuss the latest trends and tips in Social Media. The SIG is provides an opportunity to share best practices, keep up with the latest developments and learn from other Triangle AMA members. Cost: Free for members, $10 for nonmembers; registration required. Connect on Facebook; Twitter: @TriangleAMA.
January 13 – IABC Triangle Luncheon – Strategy Shift: Making the Move Toward Integrated Campaigns, 12 noon-1:30 p.m. at Capstrat, 1201 Edwards Mill Road, 4th Floor, Raleigh. Social and native advertising, content, mobile and marketing, automation and CRM – today’s marketing world is filled with endless opportunity. Find out how to step back and develop strong, integrated marketing campaigns that help justify your budget – or get a budget – to your organization’s executive leadership. Capstrat Senior Vice Presidents Shane Johnston and Jon Barlow will help you learn how to break through the noise and create an integrated campaign that sticks! Cost: members $20, nonmembers $35, students $20. Connect on Facebook; Twitter: @IABCNCTriangle.
January 15 – Triangle AMA January Luncheon: Building an Agile Marketing Strategy; CMO Insights from 40+ Top Companies, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. at Brier Creek Country Club, 9400 Club Hill Drive, Raleigh. When customers and markets are constantly changing, how can marketers plan for the future? To win, marketers need a flexible, relevant marketing strategy—they need agile marketing. CMG Partners recently interviewed chief marketing officers (CMOs) at companies like Discover, HP, Scottrade, SAP, Hershey’s, Thomson Reuters, and Teradata. Join us for to learn the agile strategies that worked. Cost: $30 for AMA members, $40 for nonmembers; prices rise January 7.Connect on Facebook; Twitter: @TriangleAMA.
January 15 – RTP 180: Endless Frontier, 5:30-8:30 p.m. at 800 Park Offices Drive, Research Triangle Park. Come check out RTP 180 at its new home over at 800 Park Offices Drive! January’s RTP 180 is a celebration of the endless possibilities that abound in the areas of science, technology and innovation. RTP companies and researchers at the surrounding universities are working life-altering discoveries, and we want to show them off to you. Join us for free food, beer and smarts — the show starts at 6:00pm, but our doors open at 5:00 if you want to come test the (always local) taps. All 300 seats are usually claimed. Cost: Free, but registration is required. Connect on Twitter: @TheRTP.
January 22 – Triangle AMA Digital Marketing and Analytics SIG, 6:00-7:00 p.m. at Method Savvy, 404 Hunt Street, Suite 500, Durham. Connect the dots between your marketing and digital marketing at the Digital Marketing & Analytics SIG held the last Thursday of every month. Cost: Free for members, $10 for nonmembers; registration required. Connect on Facebook; Twitter: @TriangleAMA.
January 27 – Triangle AMA Healthcare Marketing SIG, 8:00-9:00 a.m. at Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC, 1830 Chapel Hill Boulevard, Chapel Hill. The Healthcare Marketing SIG meets the fourth Tuesday of each month. Cost: Free for members, $10 for nonmembers; registration required. Connect on Facebook; Twitter: @TriangleAMA
No Triangle-area marketing or program events in January (or not yet posted):
- AAF-RDU – Connect on LinkedIn.
- Function Pink Developers – Connect on Twitter: @functionpink.
- Independent Communicators Alliance – Connect on Twitter: @ICATriangle.
- LinkedIn Live Raleigh – Connect on Facebook; Twitter: @LinkedinRaleigh.
- Raleigh Public Relations Society – Connect on Facebook; Twitter: @RPRS.
- Raleigh SEO Meetup – Host Frank Jones is on Twitter: @FrankCJones.
Please send event info or corrections to patrick at insidetrianglecomms.com. Our LinkedIn group is Triangle PR and Marketing Professionals.
- March 2015 Triangle-RDU Marketing, PR and Advertising Events
- February 2015 Triangle-RDU Marketing, PR and Advertising Events
- January 2015 Triangle-RDU Marketing, PR and Advertising Events
- December 2014 Triangle-RDU Marketing, PR and Advertising Events
- November 2014 Triangle-RDU Marketing, PR and Advertising Events
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (1)
- January 2015 (1)
- December 2014 (1)
- November 2014 (1)
- September 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (1)
- July 2014 (1)
- June 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (1)
- March 2014 (1)
- February 2014 (1)
- January 2014 (1)
- December 2013 (1)
- November 2013 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- September 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (2)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (1)
- December 2012 (1)
- November 2012 (1)
- October 2012 (1)
- August 2012 (2)
- July 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (2)
- February 2012 (1)
- September 2011 (2)
- July 2011 (1)
- June 2011 (1)
- May 2011 (2)
- April 2011 (1)
- March 2011 (2)
- February 2011 (8)
- January 2011 (8)
- RT @sarahkendzior: One Trump trip to Mar-a-Lago costs the same as eight Obama speeches. Difference is Cantor Fitzgerald isn't paying. You… 1 hour ago
- RT @Ali_Davis: Why am I supposed to care more about Obama making a legal paycheck when he's out of office than Trump's millions in in-offic… 3 hours ago
- Thread v twitter.com/sovietsergey/s… 3 hours ago
- RT @sarahkendzior: Good advice. He should resign from his position like Flynn did too. twitter.com/tedlieu/status… 3 hours ago
- RT @WRALJulia: Boy- that tow truck worker deserves a shout out! #wral #ncwx https://t.co/Jlwdyt8rpp 10 hours ago