The holidays are upon us! Why not celebrate the end of another great year for Triangle marketing, PR and advertising professionals by attending one of these events?
December 4 – 3rd Annual Merry Mingle Holiday Party, 6:00-9:00 p.m. at Marbles Kids Museum, 201 East Hargett Street, Raleigh. It’s the 3rd Annual Merry Mingle, proudly (and jointly) hosted by the Triangle chapters of: AAF Raleigh-Durham; TIMA, AIGA Raleigh, and Triangle AMA. This year the event benefits the Triangle Spokes Group, which has been pedaling joy to the Triangle since 2006 by giving away bikes to kids in need. Cost: $15 for members of hosting organizations, $30 at the door.
December 6 – NCTA Emerging Tech + Trends Series, Building Your Company’s Brand Through Technology, 8:30-11:00 a.m., Research Triangle Park HQ, 12 Davis Drive, RTP. This panel will explore the technology tools companies are using to engage their customers and build their brand. Moderator: Mitch Mumma, Technology General Partner – Intersouth Partners; Panelists: Noreen Allen, CMO – Bandwidth; Julie Corwin, Executive Director, Marketing & Communications, Northeastern University’s College of Professional Studies; Kristi Lee-John, Principal – Crossroads Public Relations; Tim Smith, VP of Emerging Technologies – Centro. Cost: Free for Members, $45 Nonmembers. Registration is required. Connect on Facebook; Twitter: @NCTA.
December 11 – Annual Raleigh Public Relations Society Holiday Social, 6:00-8:00 p.m. at Joel Lane’s Public House, 410 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh. Join RPRS for a festive evening with your peers and ring in the holidays over food, spirits and raffle prizes. There is no cost for members or their guests to attend. All are welcome! Connect on Facebook; Twitter: @RPRS.
December 12 – AIGA December Town Square, 8:00-9:00 p.m. at Speakeasy (Tyler’s), 100 East Main St, Carrboro. The Town Square is an open meet-up for designers in the Durham/Chapel Hill area to network, have a beer and discuss ideas & the latest design trends.Connect on Facebook; Twitter: @aigaraleigh.
December 14 – Triangle AMA Social Media SIG (Special Interest Group), 8:00-9:00 a.m. at Capstrat, 1201 Edwards Mill Road, Raleigh. This members-only round table event includes discussion of the latest trends and tips in Social Media. SIGs are an exclusive free event for members of the Triangle AMA. Please note that the Social Media SIG will be the only SIG meeting in December. All three SIGs (Social Media, Healthcare Marketing, Digital Marketing & Analytics) will resume their regular schedule in January of meeting on the second, third & fourth Fridays of each month.
December 18 – SEO – What You Need to Know Meetup: End of the Year Party, 6:30 p.m., location TBA. A time to relax and get to know your fellow Meetup friends. More details to come. Host Phil Buckley is on Twitter: @1918.
December 20 – Triangle AMA December Luncheon – Championship Speaking, 11:30 a.m.-1:15 p.m. at Brier Creek Country Club, 9400 Club Hill Drive, Raleigh. In this past-paced and example-filled session, Alan Hoffler (@alanhoffler), Public Speaking Coach at MillsWyck Communications, will share three critical components to make every message memorable with your audience. Cost: $30 for members, $40 for non members; prices rise after December 14. Connect on Facebook; Twitter: @TriangleAMA.
No Triangle-area marketing or program events in December (or not yet posted):
- Function Pink Developers Meetup – Connect on Twitter: @functionpink.
- LinkedIn Live Raleigh – Connect on Facebook; Twitter: @LinkedinRaleigh.
- Mix Networking Group – Connect on Facebook; Twitter: @MixRaleigh.
- Raleigh New Media Leaders – Connect on Facebook; Twitter: @NewMediaLeaderz.
- Triangle IABC – Connect on Facebook; Twitter: @IABCNCTriangle.
Please send event info or corrections to patrick at insidetrianglecomms.com. Our LinkedIn group is Triangle PR and Marketing Professionals.
- March 2015 Triangle-RDU Marketing, PR and Advertising Events
- February 2015 Triangle-RDU Marketing, PR and Advertising Events
- January 2015 Triangle-RDU Marketing, PR and Advertising Events
- December 2014 Triangle-RDU Marketing, PR and Advertising Events
- November 2014 Triangle-RDU Marketing, PR and Advertising Events
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (1)
- January 2015 (1)
- December 2014 (1)
- November 2014 (1)
- September 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (1)
- July 2014 (1)
- June 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (1)
- March 2014 (1)
- February 2014 (1)
- January 2014 (1)
- December 2013 (1)
- November 2013 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- September 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (2)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (1)
- December 2012 (1)
- November 2012 (1)
- October 2012 (1)
- August 2012 (2)
- July 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (2)
- February 2012 (1)
- September 2011 (2)
- July 2011 (1)
- June 2011 (1)
- May 2011 (2)
- April 2011 (1)
- March 2011 (2)
- February 2011 (8)
- January 2011 (8)
- RT @nberlat: thread twitter.com/RustBeltRebel/… 4 hours ago
- RT @eddielack: Thanks for all thoughts and prayers🙏everything looks alright and I'll be able to go home tonight! Thanks for thinking of me👍 9 hours ago
- RT @Khanoisseur: Comey's sabotage letter drops, media obediently goes into full "but her emails…" mode, dismissing 👇 @timothyj9090 https://… 21 hours ago
- RT @FultonMatt: Sidebar: No tweets from Android in a couple weeks… New secured device from Fort Meade? twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 21 hours ago
- RT @AriMelber: Kushner says gov is a business and citizens are "customers." Actually the Constitution says citizens are the owners -- you… 21 hours ago